What is FMCG Warehousing?
The FMCG warehouse is challenging, with several areas such as produce sections, quick and slow-moving items sectors, and different handling circumstances, necessitating precise and particular instructions for staff. It is broadly categorized into Electronics, Household, Personal Care, Hair Care and Food and Beverages (F&B).
What are the requirements in FMCG warehousing?
- The floor needs to be flat
- Continuous movements of inventory
- Moderate loading of stacking and storage
- The floor needs to be spill and dustproof
- High abrasive resistance to the continuous movement of MHE ( machine handling equipment )
Solutions we provide
Design. Build. Warranty.
At Durafloor, we have an expert team with over a decade of experience in the concrete industry and successful projects and applications and are always ready to help you with your requirements.
Monday to Saturday
10 am to 6 pm